Who We Are
BTR’s mission is to do our part in getting lifesaving products and services to market fast by keeping healthcare honest. Over the next 10 years, the research being done today will turn into therapies that will revolutionize how we treat cancer and other illnesses. We are doing our part to help these innovations get to patients faster and safer. Combining automation with deep regulatory expertise, our software ensures the technologies used to bring new products to market meet the requirements of the FDA and global health authorities.
BTR was founded by a team of who have been at the forefront of Life Sciences software for almost 20 years. We have helped over 250 companies transform how they research, manufacture, and monitor the safety of their therapies.
Do the Right Thing: A shared purpose and values, guided by integrity, with the interest of all stakeholders in focus. Our #1 value in every single decision.
Clear and Transparent: Direct, concise, and open communication builds trust and improves accountability.
Always Add Value: We are a dedicated team that is motivated to provide technology and services that help avoid risks and save time and money for our customers.
The Position: As our Integrated Marketing Director, you will lead both our marketing campaign operations and our partnership marketing program to increase awareness of BTR, drive demand, and elevate the experience for our prospective customers and customers throughout their journey with BTR. This role reports to the Vice President of Marketing and works closely with the creative, sales, and partnership teams.
- Own the marketing campaign roadmap from design and content creation to execution, driving intent and conversion at each stage of the funnel through a seamless integration of branding, messaging, and online and offline touchpoints while enabling an impactful customer experience.
- Communicate plans effectively with key stakeholders including sales, marketing, partnerships, and customer service team members.
- Apply persona and buyer journey-based approach in campaign planning; optimize marketing mix for xSMB, SMB, enterprise, and partner audiences.
- Develop partner marketing strategy and implement campaigns and activities in collaboration with Director of Strategic Partnerships.
- Act as sales enablement evangelist within the marketing team; partner with sales development reps and provide campaign training and resources to enable sales.
- Collaborate with creative team for production of marketing assets, graphic design, video production, and web development – from initial concept to finished product and promotion.
- Define key metrics and reporting methodologies to evaluate performance metrics; share insights and drive optimization efforts cross-functionally.
- Identify and communicate opportunities proactively to improve our processes.
- Takes a customer-centric view of marketing
- Embraces omnichannel marketing and enjoys strategizing, planning, executing, and optimizing campaigns
- Collaborates for effective Account Based Marketing (ABM) and partnership marketing programs
- Derives insights from marketing data and weaves into an executable plan
- Communicates strategy and tactical plans clearly and succinctly across multiple demand generation and sales enablement functions
- Engages in a thoughtful manner and is a trustworthy doer who thinks strategically
- Coaches individual contributors and successfully leads cross-functional teams
- Possesses experience with core marketing tools and analytics platform – such as HubSpot, Smartsheet, Google Analytics, BrightTalk – along with considerable experience with social media platforms
- Has a bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of experience at a top-tier B2B (preferably enterprise life sciences organization marketing to regulated customers) SaaS company (or equivalent marketing role at a top-tier organization)
- Life sciences and/or healthcare technology marketing experience
- Experience marketing to regulated customers
- HubSpot CRM and Smartsheet expertise
- Experience working with remote teams
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- “Family First” company mission
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 100% remote work environment
- Knowledge and Skills Grant
- Flexible hours and unlimited PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.