WHO WE ARE
BTR’s mission is to do our part in getting lifesaving products and services to market fast by keeping healthcare honest. Over the next 10 years, the research being done today will turn into therapies that will revolutionize how we treat cancer and other illnesses. We are doing our part to help these innovations get to patients faster and safer. Combining automation with deep regulatory expertise, our software ensures the technologies used to bring new products to market meet the requirements of the FDA and global health authorities.
BTR was founded by a team of experts who have been at the forefront of Life Sciences software for almost 20 years. We have helped over 275 companies transform how they research, manufacture, and monitor the safety of their therapies.
We’re looking for a Director of Finance/Controller with experience in the software and healthcare industries. The ideal candidate will be someone who can roll up his/her sleeves to recreate GAAP-based financial statements and has a strong understanding of software revenue.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA or MBA a plus
· 7+ years of accounting and finance experience (Big 4/CPA Firm experience a plus)
· Experience in scaling venture-capital/PE-backed companies.
· Experience in healthcare technology revenue recognition and commercial scale.
· Deep understanding of software revenue recognition (SW license revenue, SaaS revenue, subscription revenue, etc).
· Experience developing and managing commercial operating metrics
· Strong financial modeling skills
· Solid understanding of venture-backed company cap tables and equity grants
· Computer Skills: QuickBooks and Excel a must; Intacct, NetSuite, Great Plains, Carta a plus
· Demonstrated ability to work in an early-stage start-up environment
· Creative problem-solving skills including the ability to identify, recommend and implement solutions
· Strong interpersonal and client relationship skills
· Do the Right Thing. A shared purpose and values, guided by integrity, with the interest of all stakeholders in focus. Our #1 value in every single decision.
· Clear and Transparent. Direct, concise, and open communication builds trust and improves accountability.
· Always Add Value. We are dedicated to being a company where everyone has the motivation and support to improve.
· 100% remote working
· Competitive Compensation
· Private Healthcare Coverage
· Generous equipment budget
· Knowledge and Skills Grant
Your application was submitted successfully.