WHO WE ARE
BTR’s mission is to help Healthcare improve the lives of patients by making it easier for the industry to adopt cutting-edge technologies. Over the next 10 years, the research being done today will turn into therapies that will revolutionize how we treat cancer and other illnesses. We are doing our part to help these innovations get to patients quicker, and safer.
Combining automation with deep regulatory expertise, our software ensures the technologies used to bring new products to market meet the requirements of the FDA and global health authorities.
BTR was founded by a team of who have been at the forefront of Life Sciences software for almost 20 years. We have helped over 250 companies transform how they research, manufacture, and monitor the safety of their therapies.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of 1 year of systems administration, coding or software testing experience
- Excellent command and highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Excellent at listening to others and expressing ideas in written and oral form
- Able to partner with project teams to work through technical problems
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience working within the Life Sciences Industry or a Software Company
- Computer Systems Validation (CSV) experience
- Life Sciences, computer science, technology or related degree
- Help health-care companies adopt cutting-edge technologies to improve the lives of patients
- Work as a part of a team and independently to integrate automated testing and new technologies into how companies ensure their systems meets regulatory requirements and quality standards
- Partner with Services and Product to define requirements and ensure systems work as intended
- Develop Quality System documentation related to compliance
- Participate and contribute to process, product, or best practices initiatives
- Do the Right Thing. A shared purpose and values, guided by integrity, with the interest of all stakeholders in focus. Our #1 value in every single decision.
- Clear and Transparent. Direct, concise, and open communication builds trust and improves accountability.
- Always Add Value. We are dedicated to being a company where everyone has the motivation and support to improve.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
100% remote working
Private Healthcare Coverage
Generous equipment budget
Knowledge and Skills Grant